title: you’ve got (neo)mail
word count: ~2000
Tsukishima wondered how Kuroo could so shamelessly talk about Neopets where anyone could hear him, while at the same time having flashes of his own account with eight years of love and dedication poured into it, and he felt abruptly anxious and self-conscious that everyone in the gym was aware of his secret, which was that he, a high school student, still played Neopets. Religiously.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABRIZU
IDK WHAT IM DOING WITH MY LIFE
please examine this page. please notice this very important thing.
- in the panel where kenma sneezes he tosses his phone.
- notice kuroo looking concerned in the background.
- in the next panel, kuroo is holding a phone and looking proud of himself.
- conclusion: kuroo caught kenma’s phone in mid-air and wants recognition for his deeds.
- therefore, please recognize and appreciate kuroo, who saved kenma’s phone from certain disaster with his catlike reflexes
- that will be all
- thank you for your time