- who’s in the front, who’s in the middle, and who’s in the back
- who acts like it’s not going to be a big deal but actually screams at the top of their lungs when someone in the group’s hand brushes their arm
- who’s scared about going in but they’re the only one who keeps their cool
- who keeps narrating their adventure in a deep voice as they wander through the haunted house
- and, of course, who loses their shoe as they run out of the attraction
okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games acarde/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
Do me a favor and don’t imagine your OTP curled up on the couch either in front of a fire in the fire place or just in front of the TV on a cold, rainy fall night. Don’t imagine the little blanket nest they’d wind up making while cuddling together or them drinking hot chocolate. For the sake of your own sanity, just don’t do it.
Imagine your OT3 avidly defending their polyamorous relationship against polyphobic idiots. Person A is calmly trying to explain how it works, while person B tries to keep person C from punching said idiots in the face.
aaaaa one of these “imagine your…” for poly relationships thank
ok but ask yourself this about your otp
- which one hogs the blanket
- which one cuts the other’s hair
- which one makes coffee for the other every morning
- which one picks up the pizza
- which one likes their music on full volume
- which one complains about the crumbs on the bed
- which one is ticklish
- which one sings and which one plays the music
- which one proposes