vanitas?? nah what an asshole what a— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of vanitas spill out of jacket] w-what a fuckign loser i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of pictures of vanitas scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just listen
some doodles from the erejean!theif au im making!! i’m pretty sure im gonna turn this into comics „plus there are more characters i’m def gonna add 8)
Eren and Jean started to work together as a team because they realized it could be easier that way, (they used to work alone as thieves, stealing stuff from companies and robbing banks, also frustrating each other’s plans and nerd stuff like that, yeah)
Sends a lot of love to all the erejean shippers for being amazing despite all the negativity (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Additionally, thank you guys for all the lovely messages regarding the false copyright incident yesterday. You all were super sweet and I appreciate it, and I’m pursuing matters so hopefully this person is blocked and no one else’s art is taken down under false claims <3
On Caitlin’s bisexuality in the episode:
- I personally thought it was handled well. It wasn’t played for laughs. Stiles didn’t react with disbelief or scorn.
- Her going out and getting fucked up so soon after her girlfriend’s death is believable, though I, personally, would have liked more emphasis on her behaviour being a coping mechanism. Her shutting down Stiles when he tries to talk about the death might have worked?
On Stiles’ “bisexuality” in the episode:
- Again, I liked it. Stiles’ response to the question showed genuine contemplation and absolutely zero scorn. It fit well into a long line of hints we’ve been given that Stiles isn’t only into girls.
Now, on a critical level (YOU LOVE ME):
- The fact I think the writing represented Caitlin’s bisexuality well, does not negate the fire breathing anger I still have over the circumstances under which it was written. Jeff Davis wanted brownie points for bisexual representation so he, in his own words, took a lesbian and brought her back as bisexual.
I can appreciate Caitlin’s bisexual representation to the moon and back, but I’m not forgiving the shows backflipping on one form of minority representation for another.
- Stiles’ non-answer didn’t upset me, because as many have pointed out, a slow-burn realisation of ones sexuality is an entirely valid experience and I can 100% get behind that.
In saying that, I am side eyeing the absolute fuck out of it.
Because, if Stiles now never comes out as queer, this is going to be the most queer-baiting-est, queer-baiting that ever queer baited. The show has crossed that line for me, and by fucking god, they’d better start galloping off into a rainbow sunset soon or I will flip all the tables.